Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Music to my ears # 3

This has taken a while to re-appear on here but I´m back with some new tracks that I would like to share with you. If you will notice the ones that have been included into this list has a theme-- the sun. Read on and you will understand what I mean. I didn´t plan it that way and I´´m amazed at how things just work themselves out without trying too much.

I´m kicking today´s post off with Nathan Fake. I loved his track from a few years ago The Sky Is Pink and few others found their way into my Ipod along with this one from 2006, Long Sunny (Fairmont Remix).
Sometimes the color of the sun can be described as crimson which makes this track fall perfectly in place with the unplanned theme that I have going on. Of course, the more important reason that I have chosen to include this track here is cause it sounds good and made me dance when I heard it. Released this year, it´s a track by Pearson Sound.

A name that is totally unfamiliar and new to me, Aphrodite. The only Aphrodite I know of is from Greek Mythology. However, the other night B was picking a track he was going to use for his football chronicles- He played a part of this track and it immediately caught my attention. This one goes by the name of Heat Haze from 2009.

I´ve said this before and I will say it again, I am always on the lookout for new artists to listen to. Music is such a big part of my life. I don´t need much to lift my spirits up, give me a beat that I can dance to and we´re on our way. 

Speaking of dancing, are you  going to Sonar Electronic Music Festival in Barcelona in June?
Which festival /s will you be attending this year?

No comments: